Lucas is a very determined and attentive coach. Since he was a kid, competition in different sports was part of his childhood. He competed in the professional handball league and obtained multiple awards. His passion for sports led him to do his Bachelor degree in Physical Education in Brazil and after that his specialization in Exercise Physiology. More than 10 years’ experience as a personal trainer helping athletes develop their performances, Lucas found at CrossFit the greatest combination between strength, cardio, balance and determination.
- 6 years of Professional/University Handball athlete,
- Bachelor degree in Physical Education, Brazil
- Specialist in Exercise Physiology, Brazil
- Fitness and Health Promotion – Fanshawe College, Canada
- 11 years’ experience Personal Training
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Judge certified 2019